Take Advantage of Tutoring Programs
Helping Students Reach Their Full Potential
After School Education and Safety Program (ASES)
The after school program was created to provide a safe and nurturing educational environment for students at the end of the school day.
The after school Education and Safety Program is a balance of academic assistance through tutoring and homework help and enrichment activities.
The ASES program is funded through a state grant and is free of charge to any student attending an Inglewood school (K-8).
- 1 hr. Homework Assistance
- 1 hr. Academic Tutoring
- 1 hr. Enrichment (activities vary at each school site)
- All regular School Rules apply in this Program
- All students who remain after school must be a part of an After-School Program
- No roaming around the campus
- All K-6th grade students must be signed out by an adult
- Parents need to pick up student(s) no later than 6:00pm
- Students must attend the Program for three hours Monday through Friday
- Students will be dropped from the program after three unexcused absences